<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>TalkingPeps | shane | Favorites</title>
	<link>https://talkingpeps.com/members/shane/activity/favorites/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://talkingpeps.com/members/shane/activity/favorites/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed of shane's saved posts.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 28 Aug 2026 08:49:28 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.4.2</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">74319acfac05b36126073661ac3f1503</guid>
				<title>Paul posted an update: Hi my name is paul im from newcastle ive been taking [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://talkingpeps.com/news-feed/p/438/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 14:30:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi my name is paul im from newcastle ive been taking reta for 3 konths and the results have been fantastic. My concwrn ia eily lilly and i want to stoxk up from a reputable seller at a good price does anyone know a good reputable contact </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab6b72af54a3f740c5288035e6d2d5aa</guid>
				<title>shane posted an update: I started this community because I wanted a place [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://talkingpeps.com/news-feed/p/2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Jul 2026 00:07:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I started this community because I wanted a place where people could have honest conversations about peptides, longevity, weight loss, fitness, and health—without all the noise.</p>
<p>Whether you&#8217;re just getting started or have years of experience, you&#8217;re welcome here. Ask questions, share what you&#8217;ve learned, and help others along the way.</p>
<p>A few simple&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2"><a href="https://talkingpeps.com/news-feed/p/2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		